We are a Hotel aware of the environment it has and how important the environment is to us as a tourist destination, hence the fundamental objective of our activity is to offer the best facilities and services with the least possible environmental impact.
HOTEL MONARCA MEDELLÍN will assume a commitment to continuous improvement in the field of environmental, socio-cultural and economic management that guarantees sustainable development based on the following principles:
- Respect the Environment as a basic objective, developing processes and procedures that allow for the efficient use of resources, using inputs and products that minimize environmental impact.
- Encourage the reduction, reuse, recycling of waste in a manner that respects the environment.
- Rationalize the consumption of energy, water and natural resources, through energy efficiency.
- Periodically supervise the application and compliance with the legislation and regulations applicable in this regard, as well as other requirements that the organization subscribes, in order to prevent contamination.
- Maintain an Environmental Management System according to our sustainability policy, through programs and procedures, making sure to control and evaluate their degree of compliance.
- Participate in our Sustainable Management System for our suppliers, contractors, employees, customers and the rest of society and community, with the aim of encouraging them to acquire a responsibility in the preservation of the Environment.
- Awareness and adequate training of all hotel employees in a continuous manner, through courses and training programs related to the improvement of quality and the environment.
- Provide our clients with information related to our principles on Sustainable Development and the management we do to preserve the environment.
- Systematically assess the impact of hotel activity on the destination by establishing a process of continuous improvement of environmental, economic, social and customer satisfaction, based on the objectives and goals set by the Hotel Management.
- Evaluate and periodically update our objectives and goals, as well as review, modify and adapt our Management System to the reality of the establishment and destination.
- Train and raise awareness among our staff on the prevention of discriminatory practices against vulnerable populations.
- Implement prevention and control actions for the sexual exploitation of minors. CSEC Legislation.
Help us by valuing our service